CBD Landmark Tower near Melbourne University, RMIT, Victoria Market and Melbourne Central
The location provides all the amenity that an inner CBD locality could offer, together with the added benefit of high accessibility. Light House building’s specific location and design has allowed the opportunity to provide views over the Melbourne CBD.
Further key attributes of Light House location are as follows:
• Close to RMIT University (170m), Melbourne University (1.5km)
• A short walk to Melbourne Central Shopping Centre (200m) and Melbourne Central Train Station (170m).
• Close to the QV Village (400m) which includes a Woolworths Supermarket, Big W department store, Dan Murphy’s and many specialty shops, cafes and restaurants.
• Within proximity to the beautiful Flagstaff Gardens (600m) and Carlton Exhibition Gardens (1km).
• Walking distance to the Queen Victoria Market (500m).
• Close to Bourke Street Mall, Elizabeth Street and Swanston Street, Melbourne CBD’s prominent shopping strips.
Occupying a landmark corner position in the new and emerging “Elizabeth Street North” precinct, Light House tower has been designed by Elenberg Fraser to be a distinctive and high quality addition to the Melbourne skyline.
Facilities include gym, spa, sauna, steam room, residence lounges, private indoor dining area and indoor swimming pool exclusive for the residents to relax in a comfort atmosphere.
This well-sized one-bedroom apartment offers great internal space on level 28. Nice wide entry hallway is perfect to store all of your shoes. European stylish kitchen with ample of storage spaces, opens to the dining and living area! Timber floorboard throughout the living and kitchen area. One step out to the balcony where you can enjoy the stunning city skyline!
Perfect for investor or owner occupier. A great opportunity not to be missed for city lifestyle.
Inspection is a MUST! Ask Erik today!
*PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection times and Property Availability are subject to change or cancellation without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. Photo ID is required for open for inspections.